The Resident HubTM online portal enhances the learning experience of ophthalmology residents with high-quality resources like videos, courses and self-assessment exams.
The Resident Hub includes resources such as:
- Basic courses in all subspecialties, built by the Committee for Resident Education
- Content you choose from the Ophthalmic News and Education (ONE)™ Network
- Videos from Academy DVDs
- Basic coding courses from AAOE
- Glaucoma modules from Eyemaginations
- Dozens of Focal Points modules
- Clinical skills modules from JCAHPO
- More than 4,000 Academy questions for building custom assessments
- Reporting tools
- And more!
Program Directors: With The Resident Hub you decide how much time you want to spend! Residents have full access to all of the resources in the course catalog without them needing to be assigned. If you want to share custom content with your residents, you can use the simple multimedia course builder or add selections from the ONE Network with the click of a button. Assessment- and report-building tools give you the ability to efficiently facilitate, track and measure resident activities and progress. The Resident Hub staff provides you with full support, including live webinars for training, demonstrations and feedback.
Residents: Once your program subscribes to The Resident Hub, you will have access to a wealth of vetted ophthalmic resources – no more getting lost in Internet search engine results and wondering whether what you found is correct. Many activities include pre- and post-tests that give you instant feedback so you can quickly see your results and track your progress.
Get a sneak peak: View presentation (PDF | PPTX) for:
- Previews of the course catalog, program-director views and resident views
- Demonstrations of making assignments, running reports, building assessments and more